![]() |
|
|
|
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Gotta work tomorrow. It's new year's eve! Dawn and I lead amongst the misery lives in a very, very small country.
I'm uploading the photos Sharon and I took and boy, don't watch her go like that she can take massive chunks of photos even if they all look the same. I ran outta expressions I rmb there was one she tried snapping me and I just turned away saying "I ran outta expressions already!!!" I really did. I know right! I have a thousand and one expressions but that happened when it was 10pm. I was pretty much tired since I had piano lessons so early. Having t travel this early kills half of me already. I'm lazy, as you know. Finally oh yeah we walked t 313. That settles a line on my to-do list! Next up, watch avartar. Am I really the only lonely soul who hasn't watched avartar and point thumbs up t that? I know the answer. We watched alvin and the chipmunks tday. The watchers behind us made so much noise throughout the movie I was almost annoyed by it. And if I were I'd turn around and get them t shut the hell out before I stuff some used tissues into their mouths. Theodore reminds me of champion, lesley and ginny my three beloved guinea pigs who are resting in peace now. That could be the only reason I watch animal shows. But I hate rats! Sharon and I were resting our feet outside taka and suddenly a rat ran pass us! Well I could see its entire body and we were both, freaked out of course! It's confirmed that Jerm would be out tomorrow at 11pm. Sometimes even the people in there don't use their brains. How are you ever gonna win a war w a bunch of not-so-smart people? HEY ITS NEW YEAR DAMMIT. Why can't they just allow an early release?! OH SO KEEPING THEM IN FOR ANOTHER 6 HOURS MIGHT BENEFIT ANYONE IN ANY WAY. Whatever bitches and have you, I'm taking my mind off by concentrating on the moment I'm gonna see my sweetheart! Wonderful wonderful. Did I mention already that I visited f21 in 313? It's huge but compared t bkk's f21 it's nothing. Somehow sharon and I agree the clothes didn't look as attractive as the outlet in wisma. The stocks could be different or maybe, just the season. I didn't buy, I didn't try, I didn't even take long t comb the place. Off t bed.
|