<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5311923003142404593?origin\x3dhttp://imonparadise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm not like the others. Get it?! and I'm always hungry.


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
ALL BOUT CURLY FRIES

I HAVE BRONCHITIS!

It's not really a big deal actually. All my ailments and problems I've been sulking away t Jerm, at least now he knows it isn't so bad. He also said "I rather you be the fattest girl in the world than t be sick" T think he actually said that. I may be fat but I don't wana be the fattest girl in the world. Oh, can you imagine?

Thank God for all the wonderful friends who have been really nice t me, monitoring me and asking constantly regarding my xray etc. It's like a blessing in disguise. I know you guys are there for me! Thank you thank you so much! I can't wait for curly fries. Sam says he's gonna treat me. Okay then, 10 large curly fries for me when I get well!

I do hope I get well really soon. I brought a machine home t inhale all the fluids using a mask. I hate the mask, it's very uncomfortable at my nose area. Gives me the feeling like I'm going into an Op room but mom watches me. I can't pour the liquid away. Besides, I really want t get well now.

Jerm out of coursed from his tough officer training. Oh well, he knows what he's doing and I trust him on that. Entering OCS has already done me proud so leaving doesn't matter. What matters most is how glee and happy as a lark he is watching his x-men w his other ooc mates! You know they say when someone's in deep misery they tend t treasure and be reminded of all the great things people around him/her did. But when they get outta the misery, you can wait for the day that they say "I treasure you!" like they did before because it just happens. Tell me why?! My boyfriend is one such example.

I WANA GET WELL. I WANT ICE CREAM. AND CURLY FRIES. LOTS OF IT... (it's tearing me apart watching the Mac advert on television....grr)