<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5311923003142404593?origin\x3dhttp://imonparadise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm not like the others. Get it?! and I'm always hungry.


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Saturday, January 2, 2010
Countdown to 2010

Spent the countdown w Jerm and the rest @ M Hotel. With booze and games! And girls remain poor girls. Ended up clearing up for the guys who were almost dead drunk. Crazy drunk I mean!

Went over t Jerm's around 6am in the morning after booking outta the hotel. Gerry was too drunk so he had t stay in the hotel for the check out the next day. Jerm and I didn't sleep! He was pretty worried bout his unfinished assignments plus the sun was rising so we decided t spend full day's time w each other. While he did his 1000 word assignment, I helped him wrap his books. Unknowingly I fell asleep! Jerm didn't even wake me! By the time I got up he completed his assignment already and I wasn't even able t help ): I feel bad after that, hehe.

When I just got up

He opened his countdown gift already and... LEGO! Surprised?

He even had it fixed!

I like the treasure chest most. Thr are jewels in the box as you cannot see.

How I decided on the present was... we were searching for some other gifts at Toys R Us when Jerm ran t the LEGO section and looked at the toys. He used t play lego so I thought revive a lil of his childhood. I searched everywhere in town and initally I wanted t get him clothes/T shirts or something easy. But 2010 should be special!

He's really happy when he first saw it. Glee and hugged me tightly. I'm happy when he is.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!