<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5311923003142404593?origin\x3dhttp://imonparadise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm not like the others. Get it?! and I'm always hungry.


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Friday, January 15, 2010

I've been talking bout it all day long! Yeah, paramore! M listening t turn it off. It's great! I'm so gonna learn this song on the guitar. I've so many unaccomplished things I wish t do. I can't afford t add it any further t my 2010 resolutions, I think I've written more than a page together.

I'm feeling awesome tday. Extremely. Plus factor: Jerm's booking out tomorrow afternoon! We're gonna catch a movie together. Was talking over the phone w him about how many things we wished t do hand in hand... that starts w a simple movie date. M calling the shots tomorrow so, what should we watch! I can't decide; the blind side which sam complimented it tday, invictus an inspirational story Jerm wanted t catch week ago or New york I love you starring my favourites blake lively and natalie portman! Dilemma, till when?

Been lazing the entire day on my bed listening t good old rock music in my colorful panties. How I wish I can wear them all day long w/o my dad noticing them! I'm really glued t my television now. My regularly-tuned in programmes include family guy, chuck and lots of movies! Ever since hubstation came it really helped me well, in a bad way. I keep recording. Everyday I'd rather go home t finish watching all the episodes than hang out! I've become such a bummer thanks t hubstation. All my friends should just come over my place and watch them w me. It'd be great!

Also, m thinking of getting an iMac. What say you? I'm bored of the tiny television in my room. M getting quite a number of shows from Clint which makes more sense of getting the iMac. So much for comfort right? That's why I'm hesitating. Help!