Jerry did up my hair the other day. Merli wanted t see how he would fix a bride's hair and there was no dummy so I instantly became one. The results were not bad except... when I got home. Rushed home t bathe so I could meet the rest for the new year shopping. It was so hard t get the clips out one by one. There were over 40 clips, imagine that. Mom had t help me for a bit. With all the spraying so the hair'd stay still it was such a chore! I have t say, nice curls there! No curler machine used!


Sister gave me a holga figurine for Christmas. It's prettily carved right! It's something perfect t add on t my shelf full of crap and dust. At least now, I feel happy even looking at the dusty shelf. Thank you my dear sister! (I'm supposed t get her present but I haven't done so! I'll get it soon)
Still in the same state. No fried food and tday I get t eat ham & cheese bread. Considered lucky you know. Do anything t me but keep me w the food! It's terrible ): When can I stop coughing!? I have driving tomorrow. I hope I don't scare my instructor. It's scary t see someone coughing every minute and I mean, every minute. Gonna watch the simpsons!