![]() |
|
|
|
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Hoh, you've been neglected for some time! I've been rather busy since this year started. Prelims are in a month's time? and t tell you very honestly I haven't revised even 10% of it. No, I'm deceiving myself it isn't just the revising part. We don't ever listen t lectures so perhaps the term studying would be more appropriate. Ask me if I'm afraid t fail. Oh mother, you don't know how much I am! Came back t NYP and as I walked into the atrium it reminded me of all the good things that happened. People say secondary's the best time. Poly's wild/crazy/bitchy where groups get scattered and reformed.... ah, those are really true. Insane quarrels and fights too. But it's when everything ends there. Studying in that library where 7 laptops were on the table and 1 had t be chased away for sitting at the side. It's usually link, I think. How the boys walk into lecture halls and classes as if they owned the school. It's pretty much like F4 singapore, you know! All that busy period where each person does one project on her/his own! Just imagine that crap... (I know now the reason why I didn't recall myself learning cashflow even when Jamie mentioned we did them in projects.) I miss the food, the guys and the people. They've added so many new stalls! It isn't everything about food that my brain contains but you gotta see for yourself... even cheers changed! Oh man, I miss my Cheers period. Awesome times three.
I've just received my parcels. THANK YOU THANK YOU POSTMAN! Shall bring my new love out for a walk, soon. Jerm's still stuck in field camp and... yay!
|