<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5311923003142404593?origin\x3dhttp://imonparadise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm not like the others. Get it?! and I'm always hungry.


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Saturday, February 6, 2010
I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT FOOD

It's 10 minutes t 4 in the morning. Just got outta the shower. Spent the midnight watching F word w the rest of them at Clint's. Tinker(his dog) can be quite adorable, at times! The way he looks into my eyes when I pat him and how he whines when he knows we're about t leave. Smart dog!

We ate at Saraceno for their birthdays! Good service and the food, oh really really tasty. The mash potatoes are wonders I tell you. It's affordable fine dining so just eat your hearts out over there. We smacked the desserts and the TIRAMISU IS HEAVEN! I'm definitely bringing Jerm there for a treat when he gets outta camp. Next friday night! I'm such a food lover so Jerm gets t enjoy all the yummy food. I'm still harping on my cod fish fillet...more more more!

OH YES, I watched tooth fairy w Sam and anna tday. It isn't that bad actually, for them who didn't really think well of the movie. I agree that initially it was kinda screened for kids because of all that fantasy... but it got better as soon as inspirations start t push them nearer t their dreams. Well maybe it's just me because I have dreams, do you?